See While You Were Away - Work across time zones without working around the clock for handling of nudges sent outside of working hours or while you're in Do-not-disturb mode.
Botany consolidate source system application noise and makes it more relevant and contextual to the way dev team members want to work.
Slack fatigue/noise can a real thing (broadly speaking across many many many apps). Interruptions from individual coding activities need to be balanced with activities that make for a well balance team that truly supports each other in a responsive and effective way.
Botany is continually focused on being configurable, personal and relevant to individual team members on an engineering team.
Features & Benefits:
- Private vs. public channels. We distribute nudge alerts in the location that is most relevant to the team member in question.
- Repo Team alignments. Based upon the select repos that are specified within each instance of Botany, only the relevant alerts will be distributed to the team members
- Working hours configuration... (Do Not Disturb management & time zone alignment). Team members can specify the time of day, and day of week, that they would like to concentrate their participation and engagement activities.
- While You Were Away - Work across time zones without working around the clock digest alerts. Based upon working hour configurations and your current Slack status, Botany queues up messaging in order to be delivered in bulk format.
- Intelligent Delivery. Nudges and alerts from Botany are delivered from contextual insights around past interactions thus being more specific around delivery timing and appropriate call-to-actions.
- Stateful notifications... Botany nudges update with real-time, contextual information about the current state of your engineering activities.
- "Snooze" for a specified period of time
- Send new ideas or questions to [email protected] at any time.
Screenshots and Related Documentation
Nudge Delivery Selection